Mineforce Australia has been successfully delivering projects in mining, marine, industrial and civil construction for over a decade. During that time, we have built our reputation for reliability by consistently delivering projects on time and on budget. We support this with the operational flexibility needed to meet client demands and the ability to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We have a track record of successfully completing projects in challenging environments.
Mineforce provides high levels of project control and productivity through a multi-disciplinary and experienced team of construction specialists. We support our projects with quality onshore and offshore fabrication services and ownership of an extensive range of plant and equipment.
When initiating any construction project we consider it critical to ensure our planning and documentation clearly highlights the required project outcomes and deliverables. With this knowledge, we can:
- Prioritise safety in our work processes through Safety Management Plans, Risk Assessments, Project Risk Registers, Safe Work Method Statements and Job Safety and Environment Analyses.
- Establish systems of work with our client that address the safety, quality, scope and schedule requirements and that are benchmarked against our minimum standards.
- Implement recruitment processes to build a team with the experience, skills and qualifications needed to complete the project, along with the attitude, enthusiasm and commitment to embrace the Mineforce Australia values and express these values across all areas of the project.
- Develop innovative options and solutions to the challenges and issues that inevitably arise in any project to enable our clients to make informed decisions on the best way forward.
- Maintain strong and effective partnerships with all stakeholders in the project through the integrity of our dealings with clients, business partners and employees, and by establishing a working environment based on fairness, honesty and mutual respect.
- At all times work to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Reinforce our company value of reliability by delivering on our promise.
- Structural steelwork
- Platework, including chutes, hoppers, silos, tanks
- Wear linings
- Mechanical including pumps, motors, feeders, screens, grizzleys, trommels, pulleys, drives, conveyor belting,
- Steel and alloy Piping
- Civil and concrete works
- Water storage systems
- Production, storage and distribution facilities
- Plant relocation
- Heavy lift craneage
- Material handling systems
- Electrical and instrumentation
- HDPE piping
- HVAC and other service ducting